Integrated Systems Europe is the most sought after trade show in the world for cutting-edge audiovisual technology and system integration for professionals in the marketplace. Being home to the latest technological services and products, ISE has became an ideal base for networking, discovering and developing new expertise business contacts.
Integrated Systems Europe will be hosting a free-to-attend XR spotlight event, focused on the multiple use cases offered by extended reality technologies such as VR, AR and MR.
The event is due to take place on 15 December 2020 at 1500 CET with speakers including:
• Tony Parisi, Head of AR/VR Ad Innovation, Unity Technologies
• Andy Lurling, Founding Partner, Lumo Labs
• Alexandra Hussenot, CEO, Immersionn
• Amelia Kallman, Futurist, Speaker, Author, The Big Reveal
• Peter Kortenhoeven, Founder, PWXR
• Már Másson Maack, Editor, TNW
• Callum Booth, Writer and Editor, TNW
The event is free to attend, with users able reserve a place here.
The event will be accessible online and in the metaverse, for everyone to listen into and learn, but you can also pre-register today here!
Read the article by Inavateonthenet here.